Etiketter

torsdag 29 augusti 2013

The Aaron Infection


The Aaron infection

Hi Aaron!
Ehm, this is weird to say, or write, actually, but really I can’t say it any other way because you’re... you’re Aaron you know, and I would just mess it up and it would all come out wrong and you would think I’m a total freak so therefor I’ll just say it like this. I love you Aaron! I said it! I...I love you! Oh, God that just came... fine! It came great! I love you Aaron, and I’ve been trying so hard not to say it, I’ve been trying to smash it in and never let it out and just forget all about it, all about you! But I couldn’t, and I can’t, because I... I love YOU! I love you every second of every day, and I just... It’s, it’s like you’re a disease, like you’re in me. I’m infected by Aaron Smith and I just, I can’t sleep. I can’t breath. I can’t eat, I can’t speak, I can’t think! I am so madly in love with you, and I can’t think about anyone or anything else, and I just... I. Love. You.

In a parallel universe: 

Hi Aaron! 
So look, you’re a great guy, really. I like you and all, but God, you need to do something about that, so called, humor of yours! Our relationship could not sink any lower, that’s for sure! Spending time with you, it’s like spending time with a pair of ugly and smelly socks, which, as you can probably figure out yourself, is pretty demanding. And I just can’t. It’s like, like you’re a disease, like you’re in me. I’m infected by Aaron Smith and really, that is freaking me out. Like, I doubt my body will be able to stand against something that crazy, and it wouldn’t surprise me if that infection would soon start to take me over and make me into a feminine version of you Aaron, and that... oh GOD that would be horrendous! So I think we have three options here: 1) break up, 2) #1 3) #2. And please make this world a favour and just don’t open your mouth until further notice. 

So just because someone somewhere thinks something about a thing (in this case the Aaron infection) doesn't mean everyone thinks like that. Stop generalizing people!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar