Etiketter

fredag 7 oktober 2011

A DATE AT MC’DONALDS !

Ben and Daniel are twins, and people often have it very hard to tell them apart. They were getting really tired of that, so they decided to play a little trick...
One day my twin brother, Daniel, had a date with a girl called Sophie. Me and Daniel decided to play a trick on her, just for fun. 
So Daniel told her to come to McDonald’s, so they could eat something together, and when Daniel was about to go, I went instead of him.  
I was there earlier than Sophie, but I just waited for a minute or so, and then I saw her. When she saw me, she smiled and said:
- Hi, Daniel !
I thought that she had no idea that I actually was Ben, and I started to regret it a little, but I started to talk to her, and we went inside. 
When we finally got our food, I was starving. I looked at Sophie and we both started to eat. After some minutes I had a very strange feeling that somebody was staring at me, so I looked up, and I saw that it was Sophie. I was just going to ask her what she was looking at, when she yelled:
- Your not Daniel, you’re Ben!
Then she punched me in the face and walked out of McDonald’s.

1 kommentar:

  1. Good word knowledge and grammar. Write more! Describe people and scenes.

    NB
    "I" is always written with a capital letter.

    SvaraRadera