Etiketter

onsdag 5 december 2012

How I use my cell-phone


I'm going to write about how I use my cell-phone. I'm actually not obsessed with it, but I do use it a lot. For example, I send text messages and make phone calls with my own phone a lot. It's an easy way to reach people you want to talk to and it's very effective. I also use my phone camera a lot because I like the quality of the pictures and it's fun capturing moments. Later on I can edit my pictures in different apps and make my pictures look cooler. I use my phone to go on the internet and I download lots of apps with it. I love the games and the apps that are available in App Store. I also use my phone as a calculator and for listening to music. Okay, maybe I'm obsessed with it after all, but it's definitely understandable. You can do so much things with your phone nowadays!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar