Etiketter

fredag 7 februari 2014

Word finder

This week I was the word finder, and I decided to make a game. I chose a couple of words, some of which I didn't know the meaning of and some were just a bit tricky to spell. Then I made a domino game with the words I had chosen.

Here's a list of the words I chose:
  1. hesitate = tveka 
  2. rattle = skramla 
  3. fold = vika 
  4. remedy = läkemedel 
  5. keen = ivrig
  6. reluctantly = motvilligt
  7. arrange = arrangera 
  8. jewellery = smycken 
  9. precaution = försiktighetsåtgärd 
  10. remorse = ånger 
  11. astonishing = häpnadsväckande 
  12. inflated = uppblåst  
  13. obviously = uppenbarligen 
  14. disgrace = skam 
  15. ceiling - tak
  16. gawp - glo 
  17. expect - förvänta 
My domino game

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar